UGG Boots
  • Uggs come in a variety of different styles, although the classic boot is definitely still the most popular
  • Although Uggs are only popular with girls in the general population, I have noticed that Uggs are also popular with guys in beach towns
  • I think that Uggs look great on both guys and girls
  • I would recommend buying one size smaller than you usually buy due to the fact that the boots are cut rather large
  • I consider them well-worth the monetary investment, considering I wore them almost every winter day in college

• by Wileme01

Ugg Australia boots are one of my favorite kinds of shoes. These are the expensive (over $100) boots that came into popularity about two years ago when Hollywood celebrities took notice of the comfortable boots. Uggs have been around for a lot longer than just a few years however; they have been worn by surfers for a very long time.

Although Uggs first were used by surfers, they have now become popular for everyday wear. Uggs are extremely comfortable. The entire boot is very flexible, and bends to move with your foot. The boot is also lined completely with sheep wool which

keeps your feet very warm and comfortable. Uggs come in a variety of different styles, although the classic boot is definitely still the most popular. The company also makes slippers, clogs, flip flops, etc. now.

Uggs became very stylish about 2 years ago when they began showing up on celebrities. Although Uggs are only popular with girls in the general population, I have noticed that Uggs are also popular with guys in beach towns. Uggs come in a variety of different colors ranging from black to pastels. Their comfort and the fact that they keep your feet extremely warm in the winter ...

• has probably added to their popularity.

Although Uggs are not said to be in style anymore, plenty of people still wear them. I doubt the boots will ever fade completely from popularity due to the fact that they are extremely comfortable, as well as practical to wear in the cold. The many different types of shoes offered by the Ugg company will also likely continue to grow in popularity, as they usually come out with a new line seasonally.

I would highly recommend Ugg Boots. I think that Uggs look great on both guys and girls. Children, in particular, look super cute in Uggs. Also,

the soft and comfortable boots are extremely durable and will hold up to rough children’s play. I would recommend buying one size smaller than you usually buy due to the fact that the boots are cut rather large. Although you can buy protectant, I have found that my Uggs have naturally stood up to the elements. In fact, I have had one of my pairs of Uggs for 4 years. I consider them well-worth the monetary investment, considering I wore them almost every winter day in college. The Ugg Website online is a good staring point, if you are interested in these boots!

UGG Boots

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 552902308231129/k2311a0229/2.29.08