Mango milk shake recipe  » Recipes  »
  • My kids don't like the taste of the milk, that is why I prepare many kind of milk shakes and serve them, they enjoy this drink

• by shree

When I had been to my sister’s house I tasted the mango milk shake at her house, which was very tasty. I learnt this recipe from her and prepared it at home, my parents in law and my husband liked it.

Just try this

one.

Ingredients: mango pulp one cup, milk 3 cups, sugar 6 tea spoons, mango ice cream one cup, and the fresh crème 1 cup, mango essence.

Method: it is a very simple recipe, which can be prepared in just few seconds.

We can prepare the mango milk shake for 3 to 4 people using the above written ingredients.

First of all keep all the above said ingredients in the refrigerator except the sugar and the mango essence.

When all these items are chilled enough take then out.

...

• Mango milk shake recipe
      We can also use the yellow color, which is edible.

Now put all the above said ingredients to the mixer grinder and run it for 5 minutes till the texture is very soft.

Now the mango milk shake is ready to serve.

It

is the ideal drink during the summer for every one.

My kids don’t like the taste of the milk, that is why I prepare many kind of milk shakes and serve them, they enjoy this drink.

In this way I feed my children the fruits and the milk

Alekh Raj says :

Is there any bad effecs of consuming mango milk shake?

steffany cabillo says :

hi alek,
There is no bad effect in consuming a mango milk shake. Mango is actually rich in pre-biotic dietary fiber, vitamins, minerals, and poly-phenolic flavonoid antioxidant compounds.
According to new research study, mango fruit has been found to protect against colon, breast, leukemia and prostate cancers. Several trial studies suggest that polyphenolic anti-oxidant compounds in mango are known to offer protection against breast and colon cancers.

Galega says :

This is a healthy recipe for majority of people. However, a small set of people should avoid it.

If you are diabetic or suffering from any heart ailments, then you should avoid mango milk shake. If you are planning to lose weight, then also you should better not take it.

Dorcas Waruiru says :

re : My kids don’t like the taste of the milk, that is why I prepare many kind of milk shakes and serve them, they enjoy this drink
my kids and i love milk.milkshakes work even better especially when served cold.Mango milkshake recipe is so easy to prepare and the product is so yummy.i really love this recipe.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 492902308181129/k2311a0229/2.29.08