IXY Canon camera  » Cameras  »
  • I have personally tried my IXY Canon camera for almost two months now and I have enjoyed the product quite well

• by alderite

I have personally tried my IXY Canon camera for almost two months now and I have enjoyed the product quite well. There are several reasons why it is worth using. First is the quality of its image is perfect for both my personal and business needs. I am writing about my experiences

and photography intererests me a lot. This camera just makes a perfect partnet and worth my time. I personally believe this product would also be useful for any individual. It has evolved into a perfect product besides being compact, light and easy to use. Its colors and designs also vary and you ...

• have a lot colors to choose from.

One time I was really needing a photo of myself as one of the companies wanted to feature me as one their writers in Tokyo. Unfortunately, I did not have any. I was grateful that the company was just in my bag and I came

up with a quick idea. I pulled the camera out and positioned myself while I ask my friend to take a photo of me. Luckily everything went smoothly.

With its higher memory capacity, indeed sky is the limit. You can store hundreds of photos and immediately upload or print them to your liking.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 432902307981129/k2311a0229/2.29.08