Garnier Skin Naturals Deep Scub Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have sensitive skin, so I use facial scrubs only once or twice a week and my favourite new one is Garnier Skin Naturals Deep Scrub Gel, which has proven to be very gentle on my face

• by Melissa Glenn

I have sensitive skin, so I use facial scrubs only once or twice a week and my favourite new one is Garnier Skin Naturals Deep Scrub Gel, which has proven to be very gentle on my face. This scrub gel is from Garniers Pure line and is dermatologist tested.

The 150ml sea blue pop top tube is quite attractive. This product rests on its top, and I find when I open the scrub

I only need to squeeze very gently to get the product in my hand. The scrub gel itself is bright blue in colour and it really does feel like a gel with tiny grains of sand in it. Even better this product feels soft and creamy, and the very first time I put it on my face, I knew it was not going to be one of those harsh facial scrubs that ...

• leaves my face feeling tight and dry.

Garnier scrub gel has a pleasant, although indecipherable floral scent. I only need the size of a dime to cover my whole face. I simply mix a dime size amount with a little more water and gently rub it around my face concentrating on my t-zone; forehead nose and chin.

I have been using Garnier Skin Naturals Deep Scrub Gel for a little over a month now.

I find to get my best results, it is necessary to use the product twice a week after removing my make up. My face simply glows with health with this product and I haven’t had any problems with blackheads or breakouts.

Buy Garnier Skin Naturals Deep Scrub Gel from there Pure line; it costs about $8.99CDN plus tax, and one tube should last you about two months. Garnier products are always money well spent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312802307910629/k2311a0228/2.28.08