Garnier Skin Naturals Lift face cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • On my permanent quest for the fountain of youth, I bought Garnier Skin Naturals Anti-Wrinkle Firming Day Cream
  • Garnier always puts a great aloe scent in their products, and I found this jar of day cream to be no exception
  • I found the price of $14.99CDN to certainly be right for Garnier Skin Naturals Lift face cream, and despite the fact that I believe their advertising exaggerates, I will definately buy it again

• by Melissa Glenn

On my permanent quest for the fountain of youth, I bought Garnier Skin Naturals Anti-Wrinkle Firming Day Cream. I have used other products from the Garnier Skin Naturals line, and had high hopes for this anti-wrinkle day cream.

Garnier always puts a great aloe scent in their products, and I found this jar

of day cream to be no exception. This 50ml jar smelled great, and I loved the red packaging, I couldn’t wait to use it.

Applying Garniers Anti-Wrinkle cream took a little more work than I had expected; I really had to work it in my skin. Once it was worked in, I did ...

• notice that my skin absorbed it pretty quickly, and within one hour some of my deeper line already seemed to have softened! I couldn’t believe it.

This Garnier skin cream states that after 15 days of use, there is a 78% reduction in the appearance of deep wrinkles. While I don’t have many,

I did notice they were noticeably reduced but not by 78% maybe 50%, but it was still a big reduction!

I found the price of $14.99CDN to certainly be right for Garnier Skin Naturals Lift face cream, and despite the fact that I believe their advertising exaggerates, I will definately buy it again!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312802307900629/k2311a0228/2.28.08