Stouffers Pot Roast frozen dinner
  • When I have a hectic schedule, I love coming home and microwaving one of Stouffers frozen dinners, and the Pot Roast is certainly no exception
  • I bought this 232gram boxed dinner on sale for just $2.99 at my local Supermarket
  • I hate the term 'TV dinner' but with a Stouffers frozen dinner I know I am getting good nutrition
  • There were carrots, turnip and some delicious roast potatoes, all but together in rich gravy

• by Melissa Glenn

When I have a hectic schedule, I love coming home and microwaving one of Stouffers frozen dinners, and the Pot Roast is certainly no exception! I bought this 232gram boxed dinner on sale for just $2.99 at my local Supermarket.

I hate the term ‘TV dinner’ but with a Stouffers frozen dinner I

know I am getting good nutrition. Not only does Stouffers have the Health Check seal of approval, but there meals are also high in Iron and Fibre. It doesn’t get any better than this for me when I am in a hurry.

It took me only 5 minutes to microwave the Pot Roast ...

• dinner, and it looked just like it did on the box. There were thick tasty chunks of real roast beef, not some freeze dried fake stuff like you find in other frozen dinners. There were carrots, turnip and some delicious roast potatoes, all but together in rich gravy. The result for me
        was an absolutely delicious filling meal.

Anyone in a hurry in need of a nutritional tasty pot roast dinner couldn’t do any better than Stouffers. I defiantly plan to buy this frozen dinner again. I even fooled my friends with it! They thought I must have been cooking for hours to make a meal this good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272802307860629/k2311a0228/2.28.08