Chef Woo Szechuan Stir Fry Kit
  • I love making Chinese food at home, so when I found Chef Woo's 160gram Szechuan Stir Fry Kit on sale for $1 I bought it immediately

• by Melissa Glenn

I love making Chinese food at home, so when I found Chef Woo’s 160gram Szechuan Stir Fry Kit on sale for $1 I bought it immediately. Chef Woo is a respected name in packaged do-it-yourself Chinese food kits so I had high hopes for this package.

The Szechuan Stir Fry Kit contained the oriental noodles and

a seasoning packet I just needed to add the beef and vegetables. Even better, the back of this box had an easy to do recipe that I followed in no time!

I was a little concerned that there would not be enough noodles for all of us, as they had been freeze dried, as soon as ...

• I began cooking them however; they expanded and there were indeed plenty to go round.

The Szechuan noodles cooked up quickly and easily; and unlike other packaged Chinese foods, the sauce was ample to cover the needles and had a rich sesame seed oil smell, simply delicious. Even better; Chef Woo has taken the time to

make this Stir Fry Kit 98% fat free! Which is really great for me and my family as we are always conscious about what we eat.

This was by far one of the cheapest, easiest and tastiest packaged Chinese noodles and sauce I have ever tasted. Chef Woo really delivers, and I strongly suggest you try his products!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272802307850629/k2311a0228/2.28.08