Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper  » Food  »
2.5
  • I was sceptical that by adding only hamburger, that I would get anything close to the taste of a cheeseburger, or that there was enough ingredients to feed four people

• by Melissa Glenn

I recently bought a box of Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger Macaroni. I am not a huge fan of hamburger helper meals as I usually find them too salty; this one by Betty Crocker is the exception to the rule.

This 220 gram

box contains elbow macaroni and a dry seasoning pouch. I was sceptical that by adding only hamburger, that I would get anything close to the taste of a cheeseburger, or that there was enough ingredients to feed four people. Boy was I wrong!

The seasoning smell was absolutely fantastic, and even while I was cooking it, I couldn’t wait to eat it! The seasoning mixed in nice and easy, and I could tell that the thick sauce it generated with the water I added, that ...

• Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper
      a cheeseburger taste was certainly within sight! The seasoning packet is unique in that it is a combination of gravy, powdered cheese and spices, so I never needed to add extra cheese to this meal.

This was certainly enough to feed myself and

three guests, and despite my minimal expectations, the meat did really taste like a cheeseburger, with the added benefit of macaroni, instead of bread. Buy Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger Macaroni. It is a cheap filling meal for yourself and your family.

pat walton says :

i have a reciepefor sweet and sour casserole using rice oriental h b helper what can i substitute for this h b helper since you can no longer find rice oriental

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272802307820629/k2311a0228/2.28.08