Movie Jumpers  » Movies  »
  • In my opinion this move was a combination of other movies that I had seen in the past
  • It is a fast moving and interesting movie and we enjoyed it

• by robsmom

Is is Sunday afternoon and my son and I went to the Arundel Mills Mall egyptian Muvico to see the new movie that is called Jumpes.

In my opinion this move was a combination of other movies that I had seen in the past. But it was really good. It seems that there is this young 15 year old boy, in the begining scenes of the movies who has a

crush on this really pretty girl, well they are all in highschool and as in any highschool there are bound to be bullies. Well this bully throws away a gift the 15 year old had given to Millie and he walks out on the ice to retrieve the snow globe. That is when his life changes and he falls through the ice. He is drowning and no one ...

• can get to him.. He starts to drift along under the water, when his mind races to find a safe place, he jumps or teleports from the water to the Ann Arbor Library.

He then returns home and tries to figure out what exactly happend to him. He decides to try to jump again and he can, eventually he becomes an expert at it, in the meanwhile he needs money

so he transports himself into several banks and confiscates enough money that he can live comfortablly. There are catches, and one of them is that there is a group of people that are out to kill jumpers they are called Paladins.

It is a fast moving and interesting movie and we enjoyed it. The end left it open for a sequel. We will probably go and see that one also.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112802307770629/k2311a0228/2.28.08