Biore Shine Control Clay Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • I decided to give it a try so I purchased it and I'm really glad
  • What I love the most about it is that it leaves my skin truly matte even the day after using

• by jobinsocket

What a good product! Initially, I was a little bit hesitant because I wasn’t too sure if this one would be working or if it would be a waste of money. I decided to give it a try so I purchased it and I’m really glad.

For me it is a very luxury product at an

inexpensive price.

The first time I was quite surprised to find out this clay mask was so easy to rinse off unlike all many others.

Another thing I really loved, this product did not pull or even tighten my skin.

It left my skin with a me with refreshing and cool feeling so I find it ...

• is perfect to use during summertime.

What I love the most about it is that it leaves my skin truly matte even the day after using.

That’s a big plus for me because this way I don’t have to use my compact powder too much.

My skin is absolutely not oily, it is just clean and

has a soft feeling.

To me, the kind of product that leaves the skin looking just like soft supple porcelain.

Fantastic! It is very economic because I’m still using the same tube of clay mask for almost 1 year now and I’ve been using it at least once a week.

Great value! I recommend it to everyone.

Biore Shine Control Clay Mask
    Miss L M Jennings says :

This mask I believe is too ineffectual to be used too often.
    It has a pleasant natural scent.
    I have only tried this particular mask twice so far it is very fast drying I found not so easy to wash away afterwards.
    In saying this, the result of this product was really softening refreshing left my skin very radiant.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312802307600629/k2311a0228/2.28.08