Chris King Headset Spacer Kit for Mountain Bikes  » Other  »
  • I like the darker color personally, but it's entirely up to you
  • The price is something that I definitely love
  • I was pretty impressed with the set I got, and it makes me eager to return when the need arises
  • If you need a headset kit for your bike, I would recommend this set from Chris King

• by Jenn Eblin

Chris King is one of the names you should know if you love cycling. King is the leader of King Cycle Group, which is one of the leaders of cycling accessories. After building his first headset in 1976, he’s been making them better and better with each passing year.

The Chris King Headset Spacer

kit comes in a variety of colors and styles, perfect for everyone, no matter what your personal style might be. I like the darker color personally, but it’s entirely up to you. The only one bad thing, or negative thing about this kit is that it weights a little more than the carbon spacers ...

• I used previously. If that doesn’t bother you, then try them out.

This Kit is available in several sizes: 3, 6, 12, and 25mm or 1 inch, 1 1/8 inch, 1 1/4 inch. The price is something that I definitely love. At only $9 each, or $30 for a four piece set, they’re a

great deal. I was pretty impressed with the set I got, and it makes me eager to return when the need arises.

If you need a headset kit for your bike, I would recommend this set from Chris King. The style and variety alone make it better buy than some of the other brands on the market.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122802307490629/k2311a0228/2.28.08