Emmi Yogurt  » Food  »
  • This yogurt is just like all the other bigger named yogurts, except it is often much cheaper in price
  • My favorite flavor of this Emmi yogurt is the strawberry, it is fantastic, amost as good as eating actual strawberries

• by Emily
      I have always been a yougurt fan, and have recently discovered Emmi Yogurt. This yogurt is just like all the other “bigger named” yogurts, except it is often much cheaper in

price. I can usually get a 6oz container of this yogurt for around $1 which is dea when you look at how expensive the other yogurts are. Eating yogurt helps me ...

• feel great and look great too. Ok, maybe not the look great but i really do feel better with yogurt in my diet. My favorite flavor of this Emmi yogurt is
        the strawberry, it is fantastic, amost as good as eating actual strawberries. they also have a pink grapefruit variety that is devine! I highly reccommend it to anyone who loves yogurt.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27150130740331/k2311a0115/1.15.06