orkut.com
1.0
  • There is a discussion forum on this site and I am sad to say that there are people who discuss dirty things

• by Vinod

www. orkut. com is a website which will make your social life more interesting. You will have to become a member in order to gain the benefits of orkut.

As a member of orkut, you can find more and more people who are interested in your hobbies. You can share with them your interests. To join orkut, you will have to sign in with your google mail account.

If you do not have a gmail id, you will have to create one and then only you can be accepted as a member of orkut. Personally, I do not have a positive opinion as far as orkut is concerned. I have been a

member of orkut for one year and I have not been able to make a single friend in my area.

I have been able to make friends in other areas, but what is the fun if you are not able to meet them?

But the important thing is that I have heard many complaints about the profiles of people registered with this site. Many are of the opinion that most of the profiles are false. Now, so many complaints cannot be untrue.

There is no smoke without fire. There is a discussion forum on this site and I am sad to say that there are people who discuss dirty things.

• Though the website declares that it is on the path to help people to make their social life more and more enjoyable, I feel that people are falling into trouble using this site.

One especially has to be careful about the romantic profiles. These are meant for the passionate people. It is also a fact that certain students have posted ugly things about their teachers on the site.

This is a dirty thing because the site is for you to make and meet new people and friends. The site is not for you to vent your anger towards your teachers or anybody else. I am also surprised that the site

is tolerating it.

The site should delete the memberships of such people. Orkut seems to be a website which encourages unclean things. Not that other websites are 100% genuine, but orkut stands out to be one of the most curropt websites.

I have never heard so many complaints about other social networking webites as I have heard about orkut. It is also a fact that certain people have proposed that orkut should be banned because orkut encourages all these things. But the proposal seems to have been rejected.

If you are genuinely seeking new people and friends, then orkut is not for you. You can try some other social networking website. I will rate orkut 2 out of 10.

orkut.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202802307370529/k2311a0228/2.28.08