Vantage Point  » Movies  »
  • Except for the fact that we had to sit in one of the front rows n the very end, the experience was definitely a pleasureable one
  • The fact that it kept going back to the same starting point was obviously irritating for some of the crowd, but I really enjoyed how every time that you watched to exact same thing from other people's perspective he story line changes and thickens dramatically
  • The movie is very exciting, and the acting, directing, and screenplay wereall amazing
  • Overall, I would definitely reccommend this film to everybody that I know

• by chrisnkay

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Last Sunday night, my wife and I went out to the local theater to see the new movie Vantage Point. Except for the fact that we had to sit in one of the front rows n the very end, the experience was

definitely a pleasureable one.

The movie starts out giving the audience a stor line from the reporter’s point of view. It goes through about five of the main characters poins of view throughout the entire movie. The fact that it kept going back to the same starting point was obviously irritating for some of the crowd, but I really enjoyed how every time that you watched to exact same thing from other people’s perspective he story line changes and thickens dramatically.

By the end ...

• Vantage Point
      of the movie, I was completely amazed at how much my perspective had changed from the beginning just from seeing each individuals point of view. The movie is very exciting, and the acting, directing, and screenplay wereall amazing.

Overall, I would definitely reccommend

this film to everybody that I know. Although my vantage point from the front row on the very end was not that appealing, the movie ma up for it 100%!

Vantage Point

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112702307110929/k2311a0227/2.27.08