Sandisk 1GB Compact Flash Card
  • I recently purchased this 1 GB flash card by sandisk and have been very impressed with it

• by Emily
      My digital camer uses compact flash cards to hold the pictures. I recently purchased this 1 GB flash card by sandisk and have been very impressed with it. The way the card works, is that

i put it into my camera, and it hold the pictures I take, then i remvoe it and put it in a card reader than then transfers the pictures my computer. pretty nifty. I had ...

• a smaller card before i purchased this one and would always run out of space on it before i was done taking pictures. Now with this card I can take severall hundred before I run
        out of space which makes it perfect for vacations and things like that where I dont have my computer with me to download pictures. this is a really great little card, I’m very happy I purchased it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 33150130700331/k2311a0115/1.15.06