The Joshua Tree  » Music  »
  • The Joshua Tree has songs that reach our heart, yet they are not preachy or boring
  • The Joshua Tree is such an amazing work of the band U2, and probably my favorite album of all the ones that the band made
  • U2 is a great band, and I really like their music, but the Joshua Tree was a bit softer and just more relevant, I think

• by LuckyGrl

The rock band U2’s album, The Joshua Tree, is a spectacular moment in music. The Joshua Tree has songs that reach our heart, yet they are not preachy or boring.

Bono, the lead singer of U2, wears his heart on his sleeve for this particular album.

The Joshua Tree was recorded

in 1987.

My favorite songs from The Joshua Tree are Where The Streets Have No Name, With Or Without You, I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For, Running To Stand Still, Red Hill Mining Town, Trip Through Your Wires and One Tree Hill.

The Joshua Tree is such an amazing ...

• work of the band U2, and probably my favorite album of all the ones that the band made.

I just think that the music really came together for the band on this CD.

softer and just more relevant, I think.

Gone is the banging guitar and heavy drums and raw sounds.

By the time The Joshua Tree was made, the band had come into their own and had grown up from just being super political rockers.

The Joshua Tree showcases what U2 is really all about.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142702306970829/k2311a0227/2.27.08