The Holiday movie
4.3
  • Iris seems overall more stable and centered than Amanda, to me, or perhaps it is because I really love to watch Kate Winslet play her characters
  • The holiday is a sort of fantasy that I think every person who watches this movie would like to try
  • I love that Iris is English and Cameron is an American on the West Coast, because that is such s huge leap and way to change for both parties
  • The Holiday is pure fantasy, in my opinion, but it is such a sweet one

• by LuckyGrl

The Holiday is a movie about two women who switch houses for a holiday. Both are rather depressed and without partners, and in need of a big change in their lives.

Cameron Diaz plays the frustrated Amanda, and Kate Winslet plays

Iris.

Iris seems overall more stable and centered than Amanda, to me, or perhaps it is because I really love to watch Kate Winslet play her characters.

The holiday is a sort of fantasy that I think every person who watches this movie would like to try.

It is rather like getting to have a new life for just a little bit of time, and then perhaps you can go back to your old life and start over, brand new.

I love ...

• The Holiday movie
      that Iris is English and Cameron is an American on the West Coast, because that is such s huge leap and way to change for both parties! However, both women’s characters seem to adjust pretty well, in spite of the quirks
      and people that both left behind, secretly not telling the other what was going on.

The Holiday is pure fantasy, in my opinion, but it is such a sweet one.

For a night of great chick flick movies, you shoudl pop in The Holiday.

The Holiday movie
Emel says :

re : The Holiday is pure fantasy, in my opinion, but it is such a sweet one
I found the idea super exciting to swap houses. Because you dive into someoneelse s world and you have chance to see how it would be if your life is different. When I watch this movie there was no airbnb but I was using couchsurfing website. I found it very similar experience.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112702306950829/k2311a0227/2.27.08