Kodak Max Disposable camera

• by Emily
      The Kodak Max Disposable camera is perfect for occasions when i’m going out of town and don’t want to take my regular camera with me. Someetimes when I’m travelling

dont want to bring my digital camer becuse of the high risk of it being lost or stolen. particuarly dduring the summer months when I go to the beach a lot I like to bring a long a small disposable Kodak instead. These cameras can be purchase for around $5 and give me peace of mind, as well as great ...

• Kodak Max Disposable camera
      pictures. When you get them developed you can also specify you would like a photo CD as well, then you can have the prints, well as the digitals if that
      is how you organize your pictures. Even with the new age of fancy digital camera I still like to go back to the woonderful days of my disposable whenever possible. They’re great…and cheap too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 43150130690331/k2311a0115/1.15.06