Arizona Iced Green Tea
  • It comes in pretty large jugs as well, so if its just me I can make it last for a while

• by Emily
      Arizona Iced Green Tea is really a great tasting iced tea. i like to make my own iced tea most of the time, but when i decide to purchase a iced tea I want it to be fantastic. This

iced green tea definatly fits the bill. It is a really great tasting green tea, lightly sweetended, but not overpoweringly sweetend. many times when people make sweet teathey tend to overpower it with sugar, that is not the case ...

• with this great tasting tea. It comes in pretty large jugs as well, so if its just me I can make it last for a while. Green ea has plenty of heath benefits as well, so not only am
        I drinking some great tea, I’m doing my body well as well. I would highly reccommend this tea to anyone who likes sweet tea, give the green a try, you might be surprised at how great it is!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27150130680331/k2311a0115/1.15.06