Tuna Salad recipe  » Recipes  »
  • I prefer to sear my tuna and leave the inside lightly cooked
  • I have tried several brands and as long as you enjoy the flavor, you can put whatever dressing you prefer on this amazing salad

• by LuckyGrl

If you can secure a fresh piece of tuna from your local market, then you really need to cook up this recipe. It is fairly easy, and very delicious. My family loves tuna, and I buy it fresh from my grocer whenever it is available, simple to

make this sumptuous salad!

1 pound tuna steak

Take the tuna and cook it delicately on the stove top, or you could grill if you wanted. I prefer to sear my tuna and leave the inside lightly cooked. Just gently cook the tuna in a bit of olive oil (about 1 tablespoon). When the tuna is done, let it cool.

1/ 4 cup Asian Miso dressing 1 bag of field greens

Get the field greens and put into a bowl. Flake the tuna or cut it up (depending on how well you have it cooked) and put the ...

• Tuna Salad recipe
      tuna in the bowl with the field greens. Add the Asian Miso dressing. Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Mix everything up and enjoy!

Tips: It really does not matter what Asian Miso dressing you buy; I have tried several brands and as long as you

enjoy the flavor, you can put whatever dressing you prefer on this amazing salad. You can also add other veggies to this dish if you like. I have paired it with tomato, red bell pepper, a dash of lemon juice, green onion…it is up to your imagination! Enjoy!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 492702306720829/k2311a0227/2.27.08