India Kitchen Austin TX
2410 East Riverside Drive Suite D4, Austin, Texas
  • We were up for a new place, so when we tried out India Kitchen, we really did not want to be disappointed
  • Some foods do not fare so well on the buffet line, but evidently Indian food does because this was delicious
  • From the bread to the Saag Paneer (my favorite Indian dish) to the Tandoori Chicken to the Salad, this was amazing

• by LuckyGrl

India Kitchen on East Riverside Drive in Austin, Texas, is a fabulous Indian restaurant. I adore Indian food, and have for quite some time.

My family members are also Indian food lovers, so we are always on the look out for new Indian food.

There are already more established Indian restaurants around the city of Austin, but some have been there so long that you get a bit of a tired feeling when you go eat there.

We were up for a new place, so when we tried out India Kitchen, we really did not want to be disappointed.

Disappointed we were not, because not only is India Kitchen a clean, nice establishment, but the buffet was excellent.

We could have ordered from the menu, but when my family and I are given the choice of buffet or menu, we will choose the buffet, nine times out of ten.

The buffet was very clean,

• with no customer spills or food bits all over the place like you might find in some buffet lines.

The staff of India Kitchen also keep the food very hot and fresh.

Some foods do not fare so well on the buffet line, but evidently Indian food does because this was delicious! From the bread to the Saag Paneer (my favorite Indian dish) to the Tandoori Chicken to the Salad, this was amazing.

Every one of my

family members was able to find something that they really liked, and every one of us walked out fat and happy.

The prices are right, the place is clean and the wait staff are very accommodating.

All foods are well labeled so you can understand what it is you are looking at (if you are not familiar with Indian cuisine).

Dress is casual and the family is welcome.

Probably not a good date spot, but great for meeting friends!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72702306690829/k2311a0227/2.27.08