Color Oops hair color remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • I was scared at first because I didn't want it to damage my hair, but I found out that it was very mild and gentle on my hair
  • Now for the best part, You can recolor the same day
  • So I would recommend this product to any one that has color their hair and want to recolor

• by Monalisa244

Well, if you have colored your hair and hate the color there is hope. It’s called Color Oops hair color remover by a company called Developlus You can buy it a Walgreens for about $13.

49.

If you just colored your hair within a 24 hour period

and you decide you don’t like it you can buy the regular strength.

And if you have waited, like me; I waited about 2 weeks, you would use the extra strength Color Oops.

I was scared at first because I didn’t want it to damage my hair, but I found out that it was very mild and gentle on my hair.

It left it very shiny and soft.

It took about 20 minutes.

It didn’t bring me back to my original hair color because I at one time I used a ...

• Color Oops hair color remover
      lighter color then my natural color, so it toke me back to that lighter shade.

But if you have use a darker color then your natural shade it will return to your natural color.

I also liked it because it’s bleach-free and ammonia-free so it didn’t

have any damaging effect like most bleach or ammonia based products would.

Now for the best part, You can recolor the same day.

Now you can beat that! So I would recommend this product to any one that has color their hair and want to recolor.

Color Oops hair color remover
Angelina says :

I`ve read that because Color Oops doen`t have bleach or ammonia, it`s not damaging at all, but leaves your hair in great shape after you use it. If it doesn`t work to lift the color, it will actually really provide extra conditioning treatment for your hair, so no harm done if it remains black. If it does remove the black, you can move right into coloring your hair red later the same day without problem Go get a good hot oil treatment for your hair though. Any hair that`s treated over and over again with dye will get dried out. No doubt.

Makena says :

I had my hair professionally colored it is a really light blond and I hate it. Will the Color Oops bring me back to my natural color?

Galega says :

Color Oops Hair Color Remover is suitable for instantly removing all types of hair color, including light blond. I don’t see any reason why you can’t use it. Just follow the instructions printed on the pack for best results.

Jo Teel says :

I have my hair chemically straightened with ISO Mane Tamer by a beautician. If I use OOPS XTRA Strength hair color remover is it going to alter the effects of the straightener??? Thanks Jo Teel

Galega says :

It should not alter the effect of straightener. You have used chemical straightener and Color Oops is suitable for almost all types of chemical straightener.

Jessica Roberts says :

i made the mistake of dying my hair black nd my roots started growing out so i tried dying my hair red to try something diffrent or possibly lighten it up, but no hair color will lighten it nd I want something diffrent. Will Color Opps help me take the black out?

Galega says :

Color Oops will help you in removing the black dye that you have used. It is a hair dye remover. It should not be used as a hair dye.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312702306480829/k2311a0227/2.27.08