Seiko SLC 33
  • In fact, I have a few of them not because they quite working, just because I like them
  • One thing I have noticed is the titanium body is a bit more apt to scratch
  • One of my friends has the same watch and he has complained about setting the date, but I have never had a problem

• by amandafishy

This is not my first Seiko watch. They are the most reliable watches I have ever had. In fact, I have a few of them not because they quite working, just because I like them. I had a hard time finding the watch. It was on sale at J.C. Penny andI when I got there it was gone. I hit all kinds of stores and finally ended up buying it on line. It is such a multifunctional watch. I can wear it to formal functions

and I also wear it out fishing. It is so tough!!! The watch is really comfortable to wear. It never jabs me in the wrist or makes me sweat and itch. The watch is really slim and not very heavy. You really don’t know you are wearing it.

This watch has a metal band and a dark face. I lost an older watch years ago (which wasn’t a Seiko I blame that on the clasp. The clasp on the watch band is tight and I ...

• can rely on it that it won’t come off. I have gotten so compliments on how nice looking the watch is. The hands are a bit tricky to see in the sunshine. You have to have the watch at just the correct angle or it is kind of hard to tell what time it is. The hands could have been a different color. I can wear this baby while I am fishing and not be afraid to get it wet and wreck the watch. One thing I have
        noticed is the titanium body is a bit more apt to scratch. The crystal does not scratch at all, it is like iron. I have worked on my car with it on and it might look a bit rough but never scratches. The stem likes bug me a bit, but I have a small wrist and that may be the reason. One of my friends has the same watch and he has complained about setting the date, but I have never had a problem.

I sure like my watch!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 642702306450729/k2311a0227/2.27.08