The Da Vinci Code book  » Books  »
  • I consider myself to be a busy girl with a full plate of things to do, which is great but leaves me little time to read
  • Reading is a past time that I find pretty darn enjoyable, and I like tackling books that have a little meat to their bones
  • When I see a movie made from a book, I am usually disappointed because the book explains things that the movie just does not have time to
  • I love Da Vinci Code because it makes you think hard about what really happened over 2000 years ago

• by LuckyGrl

I consider myself to be a busy girl with a full plate of things to do, which is great but leaves me little time to read. Reading is a past time that I find pretty darn enjoyable, and I like tackling books that have a little meat to their bones.

Da Vinci Code is a book that I read after I saw the movie, which is probably the wrong way to do things.

When

I see a movie made from a book, I am usually disappointed because the book explains things that the movie just does not have time to.

Same is true for the Da Vinci Code.

Da Vinci Code, when it first was published, created such an uproar in the religious community, and I just had to chuckle about that.

We are talking fiction, people! Dan Brown has an active imagination, as a good writer should,

• and he took some things that were true, some things that were fluff, and pulled it all together into a monster book.

I love Da Vinci Code because it makes you think hard about what really happened over 2000 years ago.

Now I can not say with utter certainty that there is a secret society that protected a bloodline straight from Jesus, but I surely can not say that there was not something like

that going on.

Da Vinci Code, for me, was a terribly easy read because Dan Brown put words together that flow.

It was really hard for me to put this book away each evening because I was so excited about what might happen next.

Da Vinci Code is a great book, no matter how you look at it.

Dan Brown was a genius to write it all, and even braver to put it out there!

The Da Vinci Code book

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172602305950729/k2311a0226/2.26.08