Five People You Meet In Heaven book  » Books  »
  • A coworker and I were chatting not too long ago, and she was talking about an amazing little book she had just finished, Five People You Meet In Heaven
  • That is how I was introduced to Five People You Meet In Heaven, and my family and I have thoroughly enjoyed this book from cover to cover
  • I can not say that Five People You Meet In Heaven will draw tears to your eyes, because it did not do that for me, but the spiritual sense of this little book certainly made me think and it definitely made me smile

• by LuckyGrl

A coworker and I were chatting not too long ago, and she was talking about an amazing little book she had just finished, Five People You Meet In Heaven. I said that I would have to read it, and she said that she would be happy to pass her copy along to me.

That is how I was introduced to Five

People You Meet In Heaven, and my family and I have thoroughly enjoyed this book from cover to cover.

Five People You Meet In Heaven is pretty short, but long enough to tell the story of the main character, Eddie.

But the style is so simple and Five People You Meet In Heaven is such an easy read that you can ...

• just blow through this book in no time at all! Eddie is an old man in the beginning of the story, and he dies.

However, that is not the end of the story, but the beginning.

You then journey back through Eddie’s life and see all that happened to him, and what led to the events prior to his death, and

how important all of it was.

Eddie is such an endearing character that you immediately fall in love with him.

I can not say that Five People You Meet In Heaven will draw tears to your eyes, because it did not do that for me, but the spiritual sense of this little book certainly made me think and it definitely made me smile.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172602305940729/k2311a0226/2.26.08