Asia Cafe Austin TX  » Restaurants  »
8650 Spicewood Springs Road Suite 115, Austin, Texas
  • And you are so happy to do so, because we Austinites who love real Chinese food and have had real Chinese food are so glad there is a spot where we can feast on delicious, almost sinful dishes
  • They will definitely assist if you do not understand the menu, which is written in Chinese

• by LuckyGrl

Asia Cafe on Spicewood Springs Road in Austin, Texas, is rather like what I would think of as an Asian fast food restaurant, but Asia Cafe does not serve fast food, and this food is in no way cheap or disgusting. Asia Cafe’s dishes are as good as it gets, and in several places around the country, you can walk into

restaurants just like Asia Cafe and get the same kind of yummy, Asian food in a simple, no fuss way. There are no wait staff to serve you, you serve yourself. And you are so happy to do so, because we Austinites who love real Chinese food and have had real Chinese food are so glad there is a spot where ...

• we can feast on delicious, almost sinful dishes. By real Chinese food I am talking about dishes prepared carefully and without heavy doses of soy, salt and flavors that would Americanize the dish. I really am not going to eat ethnic food that I want to taste like American food! Asia Cafe is very casual, staff are friendly and very nice.
        They will definitely assist if you do not understand the menu, which is written in Chinese! Prices are cheap and you will walk out smiling, I promise! Go for the vegetables and be sure to try out the fried rice as well as the perfectly cooked egg rolls. Asia Cafe is wonderful, and we are all so very glad it is here!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72602305880729/k2311a0226/2.26.08