Lucky Original Flavor Spring Rolls
  • I like the dipping sauce because it has such an unusual flavor, and no like any other dipping sauce I have tried before
  • I have not tried a Lucky food before, but I am so glad that I bought Lucky Original Flavor Spring Rolls because they are very good

• by LuckyGrl

A nice little Asian snack that I have recently come across is Lucky Original Flavor Spring Rolls. What attracted me to Lucky Original Flavor Spring Rolls is that they are vegetarian, have no artificial flavors or ingredients, all natural and the main ingredient is cabbage.

Yum! This package that they come in is small and easily fits into a small spot in the

freezer.

There are four spring rolls inside, and they are the perfect size.

I cook all four and then eat one, maybe two if I am terribly hungry.

Better yet is that Lucky Original Flavor Spring Rolls come with their own sauce, which is touted as traditional for spring rolls and even dumplings.

I like the dipping sauce because it has such an ...

• unusual flavor, and no like any other dipping sauce I have tried before.

It is not a fish sauce, but based with soy, sugar and a few other goodies.

Whatever the combination, it is delicious! I have not tried a Lucky food before, but I am so glad that I bought Lucky Original Flavor Spring Rolls because they are very good! Often I

find that grocery store rolls are nothing more than egg rolls, which is fine, but it is nice to have a bit of variety! I just can’t go for thick skinned rolls that have nothing but pulverized meat inside.

Lucky Original Flavor Spring Rolls are a very good product, and if you enjoy spring rolls, you will probably love these as I do!

quick note by anonymous :

I usually buy a different brand of spring rolls, but my husband went to Whole Foods for me, and said they didn’t have the kind I like, so I somewhat reluctantly agreed to get these instead. I brought them to a party, since I am vegan. On about my third bite into a roll, I got a mouthful of something that I couldn’t chew through, and had to spit it out into my napkin. Gross. I won’t buy this brand again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272602305870729/k2311a0226/2.26.08