Tapioca House Austin TX  » Restaurants  »
Austin, Texas
  • The Pearl Drinks were absolutely delicious and very nutritious so when I was back in Austin, I had to sample the wares here
  • I found Tapioca House and was quite pleased

• by LuckyGrl

Tapioca House, down on Guadalupe by The University of Texas at Austin, is a wonderful little place to get a Pearl Drink, which is a sort of frozen drink with fruit and tapioca balls in the bottom of it. I first heard of Pearl Drinks out in California, and sampled them there.

The Pearl Drinks were absolutely delicious and very

nutritious so when I was back in Austin, I had to sample the wares here.

I found Tapioca House and was quite pleased.

The downside to this little teas house is that like all establishments on The Drag (what Guadalupe is called as it runs past The University of Texas), you can be lost in the shuffle of people on ...

• the streets, for parking and in the shops and restaurants.

What is good about Tapioca House is the genuinely nice service that the wait staff offer, in spite of people coming in at all hours for a refreshing drink or a bite of food.

I go only for the Pearl Drinks, so I can not comment on the food or

its menu.

I will combine a shopping trip with going to Tapioca House if I am to go to this part of town.

There is so much to see and do, you can make an entire day of it.

And when you are thirsty, pop in Tapioca House for a totally refreshing Pearl Drink.

It is inexpensive, healthy and fun!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72602305740629/k2311a0226/2.26.08