Avon Longest Lashes Ever Fiber Base + Fiber Infused Mascara
1.0
  • In the pursuit of the perfect mascara, I have tried just about all of them, I think
  • One I would avoid is Avon Longest Lashes Ever Fiber Base + Fiber Infused Mascara
  • The application process is pretty smooth and I like the consistency of this mascara but there was no lengthening or strengthening that caused my eye lashes to be longer

• by LuckyGrl

Women are always striving to have the perfect, beautiful eyes with long, flowing eye lashes. In the pursuit of the perfect mascara, I have tried just about all of them, I think.

One I would avoid is Avon Longest Lashes Ever Fiber Base + Fiber Infused Mascara.

I am rather divided about Avon products as it is, but I will go back, occasionally, and

try a new product to see if the line has improved.

What I find about Avon products, for the most part, is that they are way over priced for what you get.

Avon Longest Lashes Ever Fiber Base + Fiber Infused Mascara is not what I would expect to see from a mascara in the genre, as a fiber based mascara has the job ...

• of lengthening your eye lashes.

This lengthening is due to small fibers in the mascara base when clings to the woman’s eye lashes and strengthen and lengthen her own.

My family members and I have used various fiber based mascaras and Avon Longest Lashes Ever Fiber Base + Fiber Infused Mascara just does not add up to the standard at all.

First of

all, you get an applicator which is much like the other fiber based mascaras where you apply one side, the primer, and then you wait a few minutes and apply the actual mascara.

The application process is pretty smooth and I like the consistency of this mascara but there was no lengthening or strengthening that caused my eye lashes to be longer.

A total waste of money!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312602305720629/k2311a0226/2.26.08