Faith Hill  » Music  »
  • I like the way that she sings, and her songs touch you to your soul
  • I enjoyed her concert and she put on a great performance
  • I would pay to see them again in concert and would recommend her highly as a quality performer

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

We like country music and we like to go to live concerts whenever we can. We saw Faith Hill perform around three years ago at the MCI Center in Washington, DC. We don’t mind traveling to Washington, because it is only around forty five minutes from Baltimore.

Faith Hill is married to

Tim McGraw and she is a country singer and has appeared in the movies in the Stepford wifes.

I like the way that she sings, and her songs touch you to your soul. I especialluy like it when she and Tim are singing together as a duet. It is as if there ...

• is no one else inthe enitre auditorum except the two of them.

Faith Hill has always seemed to be a down to earth person. She is interested in her children and from what I understand she takes them with her and Tim when they go on concert.

She is not much of

an actress, but as a country singer she does an outstanding job. I enjoyed her concert and she put on a great performance. I would pay to see them again in concert and would recommend her highly as a quality performer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142602305660629/k2311a0226/2.26.08