Movie Shrek 3  » Movies  »
  • WE also saw Shrek 2 and I thought that the movie was good, which is pretty crazy for a second
  • Mike Meyers is great as Shrek, and I love him as an actor
  • I think that Mike Meyers is one of the funniest comedians around today, and certainly in the top five of being versatile as an actor

• by LuckyGrl

I loved the first movie of Shrek, and my family and I watched over and over again. Too funny! WE also saw Shrek 2 and I thought that the movie was good, which is pretty crazy for a second.

Usually second movies are not worth the money that you paid to see them.

So we liked Shrek 2, and when Shrek 3 came

along, we had to see that movie, too.

I was thrilled to find that as much as we loved the first two movies, that Shrek 3 did not disappoint us.

Mike Meyers is great as Shrek, and I love him as an actor.

I think that Mike Meyers is one of the funniest comedians around today, and certainly in the top five of ...

• being versatile as an actor.

Eddie Murphy is great as the beloved and sometimes overlooked donkey, who truly is my favorite character in the Shrek movies (that is my secret!).

In Shrek 3, Princess Fiona is with child…how exciting is that? I always thought that she looked better as an ogre than a princess, and Princess Fiona and Shrek having a child is

just too cute.

Shrek also has to take care of Princess Fiona’s father, the King, who is dying.

This part is very sad, but you get distracted by all the things that Shrek has to go through that you do not focus upon why Shrek is having to go through what he is.

Shrek 3 is a great movie that will entertain everyone in the family.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112602305640629/k2311a0226/2.26.08