The Sims 2
  • I think that The Sims 2 is not just a game that younger audiences can appreciate and like, but I have found The Sims 2 to be quite a bit of fun, as well

• by LuckyGrl

The Sims 2 is such a fun game! We have The Sims 2 for GameCube, as well as for our computers, but in this case, I will review The Sims 2 for the GameCube player. Each platform that you play The Sims 2 on will be a slightly different version of The Sims 2, we have found.

I think that The Sims 2 is not just a

game that younger audiences can appreciate and like, but I have found The Sims 2 to be quite a bit of fun, as well.

The Sims 2 came out several years ago and we had loved The Sims so much that we wanted to move up in the world and try out the latest version.

The Sims 2 gives you twelve different locations to play within, and ...

• this is rather like the neighborhoods you would find in the earlier version of The Sims.

There are also two different types of game play with one being free play and story mode.

We have played both ways and both interests have different pros and cons.

With free play you can do pretty much anything that you like, including setting up your own home and Sims, but

you cannot leave that neighborhood, ever! If you are in story mode, you can switch around as you complete certain goals, but you have to play the story and finish the goals in order to complete the game.

The only thing that I really did not like about the GameCube version of The Sims 2 is that if you marry, you cannot leave your mate and there are no children.

The Sims 2

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282602305630629/k2311a0226/2.26.08