Maybelline Great Lash Mascara Soft Black  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • Sometimes certain products are expensive and not worth the price, sometimes items are cheap and not worth the price

• by LuckyGrl

I love trying different make up products. Sometimes certain products are expensive and not worth the price, sometimes items are cheap and not worth the price.

It really depends upon the manufacturer and how the product is put together.

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara Soft Black is a product that seems to be highly

popular, because when I go to the grocery store, Maybelline Great Lash Mascara Soft Black flies off the shelves.

I have tried Maybelline Great Lash Mascara Soft Black without great success several times over the years.

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara Soft Black is a good color, so the product can receive a mark ...

• for that.

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara Soft Black comes out on the application brush nicely, but as soon as I try to apply it, it gets clumpy and very thick on my lashes.

This is not good! I have even tried taking Maybelline Great Lash Mascara Soft Black off with eye remover and

reapplying, but to no avail.

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara Soft Black is cheap and affordable for just about any one, but as far as being a good product that I can rely upon to enhance my looks, not detract from them by making my eye lashes look like a freak show, forget it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312602305530629/k2311a0226/2.26.08