TC Noodle House Austin TX  » Restaurants  »
Austin, Texas
  • TC Noodle House has all sorts of delicious noodles to choose from, including lo mien, pan fried noodles, stir fried noodles you name it, and TC Noodle House makes it
  • I recommend the Mi Ga, which is an egg noodle soup with chicken that is so very tender it just melts in your mouth
  • The Bun Xao Singapore, which is Singapore noodle soup, is some of the best I have ever tasted
  • Prices are, as you might think, very moderate and the amount of food that you get is amazing, so there is always plenty to take home

• by LuckyGrl

TC Noodle House is located on North Lamar in Austin, Texas. I am an avid noodle lover, and am always eager to sniff and scope out the latest in noodle tastings! Austin has a plethora of wonderful Asian restaurants, and many offer some really great noodle dishes.

TC Noodle House has all sorts of delicious noodles to choose from, including lo mien, pan fried noodles, stir fried noodles you name it, and TC Noodle House makes it.

Start off your meal with a delectable appetizer such as a BBQ

Pork Bun, Fish Ball Soup, Cantonese Pan Fried Chicken Dumplings or Rice Cake Omelets.

All of these appetizers that I have listed are my personal favorites! If you have room and want some of the awesome noodles, as I always do, read on.

What we do is get several appetizers and whatever is not eaten, we just get a carry out bag and take home for a snack to be eaten later.

I recommend the Mi Ga, which is an egg noodle soup with chicken that is so very tender ...

• it just melts in your mouth! If you are an Asian duck lover, as my family and I are, then you have to try the Hu Tieu Ca Ri Vit, which is rice noodles just swirling around with curry flavored duck pieces.

The curry is to die for as the taste is not at all overwhelming! The Bun Xao Singapore, which is Singapore noodle soup, is some of the best I have ever tasted.

And there is more so hold on! If you are a Thai Tea lover,

get the Tra Sua Da Thai Lan and savor it from start to finish.

The Ca Phe Da, which is Vietnamese Iced Coffee is very good, too.

It has quite a caffeine punch, so be warned.

TC Noodle House aims to please, and the wait staff are attentive and ready for any suggestions and questions you might have.

Prices are, as you might think, very moderate and the amount of food that you get is amazing, so there is always plenty to take home.

I highly, highly recommend this wonderful restaurant!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72602305440629/k2311a0226/2.26.08