IAMs Complete Dry Cat Food  » Pets  »
  • I only feed dry food, because I think that dry cat food is healthier for the animal's teeth and oral care
  • Wet food for cats smells awful, in my opinion, but I have never had a kitty cat refuse to eat the stuff when I put it in their bowl
  • IAMs may cost more, but this cat food is well worth the expense

• by LuckyGrl

IAMs is a wonderful animal food maker, and one that owners, breeders and veterinarians trust. I feed IAMs to my cats, and they love this food.

I only feed dry food, because I think that dry cat food is healthier for the animal’s teeth and oral care.

Wet food for cats

smells awful, in my opinion, but I have never had a kitty cat refuse to eat the stuff when I put it in their bowl! The cool thing that IAMs does is couple really fine nutrition with foot bites that animals like my cats devour.

I really like IAMs name, too.

...

• I would never buy a food for my cats solely based upon a name, but I have to give the company lots of credit for thinking up a very cool name.

IAMs is a great product and my cats cannot wait for feeding time, when they will stand there, anxiously awaiting

their food put into the bowls.

I think that the reason that my cats look so good is due to the IAMs nutrition that they receive.

All the cats have super sleek, shiny coats and they are incredibly soft.

IAMs may cost more, but this cat food is well worth the expense.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292602305430629/k2311a0226/2.26.08