Papa Murphy’s Vegetarian Pizza  » Food  »
2.5
  • While I like getting my pizzas from Papa Murphy's here in Beaver Dam, I have to say I'm not a huge fan of their vegetarian pizza
  • The crust was still the best pizza crust you're going to find around town and they have just the right amount of cheese and spices on the pizza
  • I paid half as much for this pizza than I did on a smaller pizza from Dominoes the other day
  • Still, I think the next time we get a pizza from Papa Murphy's I'm going to make sure it's got some meat on it

• by Steve

While I like getting my pizzas from Papa Murphy’s here in Beaver Dam, I have to say I’m not a huge fan of their vegetarian pizza.

Maybe it’s the fact I usually prefer to have some meat on pizzas; whether it’s sausage or pepperoni. And, of course, the vegetarian pizza isn’t going to have any of these on it.

The other fact is

I’m not a huge fan of some of the veggies they put on the pizza. The green peppers are OK along with the olives. But, the chopped tomatoes aren’t something I’m really into. You have tomato sauce already on the pizza and adding tomatoes to it makes it a bit too much for my tastes. Maybe, if they would have taken ...

• these off of it, or at very least, not added as many, the pizza might have been a bit better.

The pizza did have some redeeming qualities to it though. The crust was still the best pizza crust you’re going to find around town and they have just the right amount of cheese and spices on the pizza. And, you still can’t

beat the price; especially since it’s a take-and-bake pizza, which means you don’t have to pay sales tax on it. I paid half as much for this pizza than I did on a smaller pizza from Dominoes the other day.

Still, I think the next time we get a pizza from Papa Murphy’s I’m going to make sure it’s got some meat on it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272602305420629/k2311a0226/2.26.08