Sdtrange Wilderness movie  » Movies  »
0.5
  • My son enjoyed the movie,he thought it was funny
  • I would recommend this movie for someone with a 10 year old intellegnce, or better yet not even that young to see it because the language is atrocious

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

My son and I went to see a movie this evening. I have to say this was one of the worst movies I have seen in a long long time. My son enjoyed the movie,he thought it was funny.

The movie centered around a a group of men, who film a wilderness series.

The man who is the star inherited a show from his father. It was like a spinoff of Steve the Allegator Hunter from Austrailia who died last year.

Anyway this man has no idea how to run a series on television, and the gorup is comprised of pot smoking, alcoholics, and weirdos who have no idea how to do anything at all in the film industry.

The premise of the movie is that they are suppose to go on a journey to Equador to find the Big Foot Creature, then if they get a photograph and or a movie about the Big Foot will keep the film on ...

• Sdtrange Wilderness movie
      television

It is a stange, strange movie. They do find Big Foot, then they shoot him and stage a suicide attempt . Like I said it was extremely weird and not for a sane adult to see. I would recommend this movie for someone with a 10 year old intellegnce, or better

yet not even that young to see it because the language is atrocious. Hollywood must be running out of idea for movies when they come up with slop like this.

A turly bad bad movie. What a waste of my money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112602305350629/k2311a0226/2.26.08