My Big Fat Greek Wedding  » Movies  »
  • While watching this movie I could see so many things that some of the people that I know related to this movie

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I am Greek and when we saw the movie advertized for the MY Big Fat Greek Wedding. I had to watch this movie. It was hilarious.

While watching this movie I could see so many things that some of the people that I know related to this movie. Yet she over did it a bit when it came

to the scene where her future husband was to be baptized. In the Greek tradition, yes they do christan children by submerging them into the chalice, however when an adult changes to become a Greek they are not subjected to sitting in a baby pool.

There was a good deal of truth in this movie, Toula is the ...

• star of this movie and she wants more than what is expected of the typical Greek family. Toula works in her father’s restuarant along with her brother and her brother. Her Aunt owns a travel agency and that is what Toula wants to work in in.

Toula and her mopther trick her father into working in the

travel agency. They cross paths with this young Anglo man who Toula falls in love with. Her family finally accepts her boyfriend and the family takes over the Toulas wedding.

It is one of the funniest movies that I have seen in a long time.

My Big Fat Greek Wedding

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112602305100529/k2311a0226/2.26.08