Herbalife  » Health  »
  • The first time I tried it about 5 years ago, I thought I had found a miracle weight loss magic pill
  • I believe it was simply because the first time around I put in a full effort to lose weight and when I felt hungry, which again was about once a day, I chose to eat good foods
  • I ate junk foods when I was hungry and that is what I think happened

• by Cheryl Myers

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)

I have mixed reviews on Herb life. The first time I tried it about 5 years ago, I thought I had found a miracle weight loss “magic” pill. I took it on a barely an empty stomach. Within hours, my mood improved and I didn’t feel very hungry. When I did feel hungry, which was about once a day, I didn’t feel the urge to eat much and I craved “good” foods, rather than junk foods. I lost about ten pounds in less than three weeks. I felt

great and I told everyone about it because they were curious how I lost the weight. I felt good emotionally and physically. Because I had lost what I wanted, there was no need to keep taking it.

One year later, I was in the position again to lose at least ten pounds. After a full buffet lunch, feeling bloated and disgusted with my weight, I tried Herb life again. This time around, my mood seemed to once again improve, but it was harder to lose the weight. For some ...

• reason, it did not work like it did. I lost maybe 3 pounds in over a month. That is a far contrast to the first time around.

I believe it was simply because the first time around I put in a full effort to lose weight and when I felt hungry, which again was about once a day, I chose to eat good foods. The second time around, I figured the “magic” pill will work on its own because it was so effective the first time. I ate

junk foods when I was hungry and that is what I think happened. I did not make the conscious effort the second time I used Herbalife so I did not lose that fast and did not lose much more.

If you use Herb life, enjoy the lack of hunger and choose good foods to eat when you are hungry. That is the most effective way this supplement will work.

I give Herbalife a rating of 9 if you work it.

Herbalife

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342602304930529/k2311a0226/2.26.08