Hughes L. Associates Architects  » Business  »
415 Church Street NW Manchester , TN 37355
  • It looked exactly how I wanted to and I was so impressed that I had my friends come over three hours later just to show it off to them
  • If you have any remodeling being done soon I suggest using them

• by Dani C.

I used Hughes L Associates Architects company to do some remodelling in my kitchen. I had them take my old countertops out and put some new updated ones in.

They were easy to communicate with over the phone and they sent a woman out a few days early to take a look at what I

wanted done and to give me a pricing estimate on the work.

It wasn’t very expensive at all for the work I wanted done.

On the day they were scheduled to begin the work, they called me ahead of time to remind me they were coming.

The three men showed up and were very polite.

...

• I take pride in how my home looks so replacing the countertops in the kitchen might not seem like a big deal to many people but it was to me.

I wanted it to look good.

It took them about three days to finish the work.

It was beautiful! It looked exactly how I wanted

to and I was so impressed that I had my friends come over three hours later just to show it off to them.

I rate Hughes L.

Associates 9 out of 10 for great pricing , very beautiful professional work , and speedy results.

If you have any remodeling being done soon I suggest using them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 412602304880529/k2311a0226/2.26.08