Specialty Meats Gift Tray
  • I love giving a present that the receiver will thoroughly enjoy, and I first purchased the Specialty Meats Gift Tray for my parents, because they love to eat different kinds of meats from around the world
  • Anyway, I thought that the Specialty Meats Gift Tray would be perfect for them, so I went online and ordered this package and had it shipped as a surprise present
  • I believe in igourmet and all of their products

• by LuckyGrl

I am one of those type people who is always on the look out for a new and exciting product that will make an excellent gift for family, friends or business associates. igourmet has made an excellent product with their Specialty Meats Gift Tray.

This beautiful Specialty Meats Gift Tray is a super

way to thank someone or send the perfect present for people who love gourmet meats.

The Specialty Meats Gift Tray contains several types of meats, including chorizo, cacciatore, nocetto and sides of several fancy, imported condiments to top off this beautiful meat tray.

I love giving a present that the receiver will thoroughly ...

• enjoy, and I first purchased the Specialty Meats Gift Tray for my parents, because they love to eat different kinds of meats from around the world.

They definitely are meat connoisseurs! Anyway, I thought that the Specialty Meats Gift Tray would be perfect for them, so I went online and ordered this package

and had it shipped as a surprise present.

Both of my parents loved receiving this gift and eating it, too! The other really neat thing about the Specialty Meats Gift Tray is that it comes with a gorgeous platter that you can use again.

I believe in igourmet and all of their products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 462502304360729/k2311a0225/2.25.08