Movie Master and Commander  » Movies  »
  • I believe it was a well done movie and one that worth seeing in the movies and as owning as a DVD in our collection

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

We watched Russel Crowe the other night in a movie that came out a few years ago called Master and Commander.

Russel Crowe is another actor that I find does an extremely good job when he portrays charactors and acts. In this movie takes place during the Napoleonic wars, and Russell Crowe plays

Captain Jack Aubrey.

We follow Captain Aubrey on his quest against a French warship, and it takes us across two oceans as he seeks his revenge. We see a the conditions that English warships and vessels were at that time. The superstitions that surrounded a crew while they run through an ...

• era when the wind would just not blow. One of the Leiutenets believe that he ia a Jonas and commits suicide to help the crew.

The movie was fast moving and the battle scenes between the two warships was really creative. I believe it was a well done movie and one that

worth seeing in the movies and as owning as a DVD in our collection./

I truly hope that you and your family enjoy this movie as much as we did. The acting was well done and realistic. Happy viewing

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112502304330729/k2311a0225/2.25.08