Lipton Instant Tea

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

My familiy has always enjoyed iced tea. when I was younger during the summer time we would make sun tea, you would put around ten tea bags into a jug and set it outside and let the sun warm the water and brew the tea. My mom always liked Lipton and that is what we used.

In todays society we move much faster

and during the winter we still want to have our iced tea. Sure I could brew ten to twelve bags in water and place it in a jug and add sugar, we do that every once in a while when I feel like I have extra time. But most of the time I use the Instant Lipton Tea Lemon Flavored to make our ...

• Ice tea.

All you do is take the same jug that you would use, add the powdered pre concentrated tea mix, stir the contents together and what do you know you have iced tea within a few minutes. Easy as can be. And in reality it tastes the same as the brewed tea just very easy to make and enjoy. I like the lemon added

flavor to the tea. I don’t have to add sugar to sweeten itup. I buy them on sale, when you can get them for $3.00 a can I usually buy four or five and store them in the pantry to use, better than paying $5.00 a can today.

Enjoy

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272502304240729/k2311a0225/2.25.08