Hot Pockets
  • Even though they are not my favorite food, Hot Pockets are easy to prepare and they are fairly nutritious

• by LuckyGrl

I see them in the frozen section of the grocery store all the time. I have tried them and while they were not bad, I did not want to try another one, ever.

My family members love them.

What am I talking about? Hot Pockets! When you think about what they

are, Hot Pockets are pretty darn revolutionary.

You have a crust and inside of that crust, vegetables, cheese and or meat.

You could even have a Hot Pocket that was filled with fruit or something sweet.

And within the Hot Pockets overall genre, you now have several different brands and you ...

• can have flaky crust, crust crust or croissant crust.

Hot Pockets are an easy and quick food that most people just pop into the micro wave oven and then after the Hot Pocket is heated, you eat it.

Hot Pockets come in such a wide variety that any one could find

a Hot Pocket that they would enjoy.

This is a great concept! Hot Pockets even come in very healthy types which do not have as much fat content or sodium.

Healthy Hot Pockets! Even though they are not my favorite food, Hot Pockets are easy to prepare and they are fairly nutritious.

Hot Pockets
    Larry T. says :

Why is it so difficult to find the Hot Pockets Croissant Crust products. I cannot locate the pizza nor the meatball - in the light crusted Croissant Crust. The other Hot Pocket products have TOO much bread.

Vital Expressions says :

I’ve found that the Super Walmart in my area carries the widest selection of Hot Pockets in our area. They have some of the Croissant Crusts, and they also have the Pretzel crusts which are not to bready.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272502304200729/k2311a0225/2.25.08