Compaq Presario SR2101
1.5
  • I believe that when ever you buy a laptop, ALWAYS buy the longest warranty possible

• by Heather

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM) Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

About a year and a half ago, my husband purchased a Compaq Presario. I do not remember the exact model number but it has not been a reliable computer. I even have gotten Compaq’s as loaners, which have crashed

on me in about 8 days.

We have actually just turned our Compaq Presario in and got a new laptop under ‘lemon-law.’ We have brought this laptop in for a variety of reasons. twice it was for the hard drive crashing and frying our mother board, another was for our internet card and above panel frying, another was for a fried mother board, and this last time they did not tell me what was wrong but just gave me ...

• Compaq Presario SR2101
      the loaner computer I had gotten the last time I turned in my laptop.

I believe that when ever you buy a laptop, ALWAYS buy the longest warranty possible. Be is with the manufacturer or with the store you bought

it through.

Personally I would suggest shopping around and going with a more reliable company, and store.

Compaq Presario SR2101

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 632502304180729/k2311a0225/2.25.08