It’s Time For A Love Revolution (Lenny Kravitz)
  • I am a huge Lenny Kravitz fan, so either way I like this cd
  • But, it you want this cd, because you like just certain songs, I would not recommend spending $10.00 for this

• by jetsrock55555

This is a good new cd. It is Lenny Kravitz’s newest cd. Compared to Lenny Kravitz’s other cd’s, such as Baptism, and the Lenny Kravitz Greatest Hits, this is nothing.

With his other cd’s compared to other cd’s he has to many slow songs. By slow, I mean a slow tempo, with deep and sad singing.

There are alot more love songs on this cd, than

the ones on other cd’s. There are the 3-4 better songs than other ones.

There is great guitar solos on this cd. If you like to listen to Lenny Kravitz, only because you like the guitar, then you must get this cd.

It you want true rock, and slow rock, then you should not necessarily buy this cd, but just buy individual songs, which is 6-8 ...

• of them. It depends on what you like about this cd.

If you like both slow rock and great guitar and fast rock, then this is your cd!! There is a total of 11 songs on the cd. I personally, like about 8 of them.

I am a huge Lenny Kravitz fan, so either way I like this cd. But, it you want this cd, because

you like just certain songs, I would not recommend spending $10 for this.

Only get the songs you like then. Also, as you may know, I’d say that almost all of these songs are about some sort of love.

If you like love songs, then this is also your cd. This Lenny Kravitz, could be just below the Led Zepplin of our time.

I do recommend it though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142502304170729/k2311a0225/2.25.08