2007 Nissan Versa
  • I solved that problem though for a dollar at a local dollar store

• by amybower

I just recently went searching for a fuel efficient car that was stylish and would have enough room for me, my husband, and our 2 year old. I was looking for a wagon type vehicle. When I came across the Versa I stopped looking.

This car is wonderful. It has enough head room that my husband can sit comfortably without having to duck down.

The controls are great and I cannot speak

enough about the fuel efficiency of this car. It gets 38 miles to the gallon on the highway.

Anymore that type of thing is hard to find. And for it to be a sport utility type vehicle with that type of milage is unbelievable.

We all three can ride long distances very comfortably. It came with a 6 CD changer that helps out because we all like different types of music so ...

• you can just put in a little of everything and then just skim through them.

It has a hatch back which helps out with the grocery shopping. It even has a pull down arm rest in the back seat.

There are plenty of cup holders thoughout the vehicle. The only thing that I did not like is that there was not an ash tray.

I do not smoke with my child in

the car but when it is just me I do so I would have liked to have an ash tray in my car. I solved that problem though for a dollar at a local dollar store.

The ash tray fits in the cup holder very well. I cannot think of anything that is bad about this vehicle.

So if you are ever in the market for a car, definately give a Versa a test drive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92502304150729/k2311a0225/2.25.08