Citizen Girl by Emma Mclaughlin & Nicola Kraus (audio book)  » Books  »
1.0
  • I was, however, disappointed in this book
  • I think maybe if the authors had invested in a professional to read the book for them, the quality might have been better

• by Amanda A Ashley

When I read the discription to this book, I was excited to listen to it. This was classified a a comedy, and comedy is one of my favorite genres. It had a very promising plot about a young educated girl trying to make her way in her career. I was,

however, disappointed in this book. I actually had to force myself to finish this book since I had paid for it and I didn’t want to waste my money.

The audio quality of the book was bad, and the book was read by the authors, Emma Mclaughlin and Nicola Kraus, who are also ...

• the authors of “The Nanny Diaries”. I think maybe if the authors had invested in a professional to read the book for them, the quality might have been better.

The still wouldn’t have done much for the inadequate story line. As far as being a comedy, I didn’t find much reason to

laugh. Not only that, but the language in the book is terrible. I would not suggest this book for anyone. As a matter of fact, I tried to sell my copy on ebay and no one would buy it. So looks like I had to take a loss on this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172502303850629/k2311a0225/2.25.08