Revlon Colorfree Makeup with Softflex SPF 6  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love the way this makeup goes on so smoothly using so little of it
  • This foundation blends so wonderfully it is just amazing

• by amandafishy

I have oily skin and no matter what I did or used my skin always looked shiny and greasy. Then I started using the Revlon Colorfree Makeup - now I no longer have that greasy look. This makeup gives me a powder type finish. This foundation makeup has incredible staying power. Usually when you blow your nose, all the makeup around your nose would come off in your tissue. It is so cool that the makeup stays on your face and it doesn’t look cakey, like stage makeup. When I wash up with soap is when

the makeup comes off, not before. Another thing I really like is the fact that it matches my color of skin. I am very fair, but still have a rosey cheek coloring. I can put the makeup on and my cheekbone tones still come through. This is a very versatile makeup. So, when they say it is a foundation, it truly is and it works well when if I use blush or a bronzers.

I am always in a hurry, so the easier it is to use, the better. I love the way this makeup goes on ...

• so smoothly using so little of it. It has incredible coverage and I don’t have to worry when I spread it on that I leave end lines where I discontinue the foundation at the bottom of my jaw. This foundation blends so wonderfully it is just amazing. It has a really nice light scent and doesn’t interfere with my perfume or I am not smelling it all day.

I don’t know that the sunscreen is even necessary, since it is so low. I guess something is better than nothing. I would imagine that this is only a

sales ploy, just to make the product more appealing. This makeup is really easy to find. I have purchased it in Walgreens and Walmart and even some of the larger grocery stores. The price is really good too at $13 a bottle you can’t complain and unless you slather it on like hand cream, it lasts a long time. I have found that Wal-Mart runs some really good sales prices on it about twice a year so then I buy a couple of bottles (if they have my color) for about 4 dollars off.

Irma K. says :

I seem to be allergic to SPF and would like to find a makeup without it. since this one has a lower SPF do you feel that it would be easier around my eyes?

Galega says :

If you are allergic to SPF, you should avoid it altogether. There are many make up cosmetic products in the market which are free of SPF. Why don’t you try them.

Further, you may also want to consult a dermatologist to understand the reason behind your allergy with SPF.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312402303440829/k2311a0224/2.24.08