City Bus Columbia SC  » General services  »
Columbia, South Carolina
  • My experience on the bus was wonderful for the first time
  • I recommend riding the city bus to anyone who wants to go out and have a nice time in the city

• by Carrie

I recently started to ride the city bus to and from school, due to the fact that gas prices have skyrocketed out of this world. My two year old son and I went and got on the city bus and paid out little two dollar fee and sat down to ride.

It was a very nice ride.

It was so comfortable in fact, that my son fell asleep for the remaining half of the ride, once he

realized that the city bus was a safe environment for an infant child.

Being that I had my infant child with me, we didn’t ride anywhere far, and we remained on that same bus until it returned us home where we had originally boarded.

I was amazed at how experienced the bus drivers were.

There were some tight turns that they made with ease and I was comfortable enough myself to catch a quick nap during that ...

• long bus ride.

The bus can get you from here to there in record time, as long as you know the schedule of the specific bus that you are boarding.

The only downside is that sometimes you have to run to catch the bus and other times, there are so many people on the bus until you can’t fit.

The bus stops running after a certain hour in the evening and a bus may break down every

now and then.

My experience on the bus was wonderful for the first time.

I went and rode the bus different places just for the comfortable ride.

I recommend riding the city bus to anyone who wants to go out and have a nice time in the city.

Just remember to find out the bus schedule and always take some extra money with you in your pocket.

I rate the Columbia, South Carolina Public Transportation System with a big 9!

Sebrina says :

What bus did you ride? My son goes to Benedict college. He need to b able to ride the bus to the credit union on Pulaski st.

Michelle says :

Hi, i would like to catch the bus to fair this year. The traffic down there is terrible and I think the city bus is a good compromise. I want to park my car in front of the public library and catch the bus some where near there. My problem is I have no idea where the bus stops are. Where di I catch the bus on assemly street to go to the fair. What bus do I catch? Do I pay in cash? How much is the ride? What time does the busses stop running? if you could answer these questions for me i would appreciate it.

Marg says :

You can get rates and the route map here it: You can also use cash to pay fares using the fare box, you can confirm how to pay here:

[email protected] says :

Are there any buses transporting fans to the Gamecock Stadium from perking in West Columbia? Where do they leave from and what time do they run? My Email address is harryjudyh windstream.net. Thank you

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 252402303430829/k2311a0224/2.24.08